Let IAS manage your next analyser system
- One of the key elements of any on-line analyser system is the design and correct application of the Sample Handling / Sample Conditioning System (SHS / SCS). Prior to a sample being presented to the Analyser, it is essential that the sample be a true representation of the product to be measured at the correct temperature and pressure with specific components in the sample removed to prevent damage to the Analyser. The IAS team has gained a well-earned reputation for its expertise in this critical area.
- Chromatographs (gas & liquid sample).
- Moisture and Hydrocarbon dew point.
- ppm / ppb sulphur compounds & total sulphur.
- Custody transfer.
- IR & UV Spectrophotometry.
- Calorific Value / Wobbe Index.
- CEMS (NOx, HC, SO2, CO, CO2, O2, & particulates).
- Mass Spectrometer.
- Oil in water.
- Liquid / wetrack (pH, conductivity, turbidity, chlorine, dissolved oxygen).
- RVP (Reid vapour pressure) / KVP (kinetic vapour pressure).
- Freeze Point, Pour Point, Cloud Point, Flash Point.
- Simulated Distillation (SIMDIS).
- Specific Gravity.
- Gas Density.
Design and In House Manufacture:
- All design and manufacturing work completed at the IAS Bayswater facility.
- All design and manufacturing work completed in accordance with the client’s specified requirements and applicable Australian and International standards.
- Stainless steel and exotic materials fabrication.
- Factory acceptance testing and system validation.
Installation and Commissioning:
- IAS can provide installation supervision to third party contractors or it can supply its own skilled personnel.
- IAS can provide engineering personnel to commission the systems that it manufactures.
Support, Maintenance and Training:
IAS can provide all maintenance and support requirements for its systems including:
- RoutinWarrantye and / or preventative maintenance.
- Spare parts supply.
- Training: structured for classrooms and/or hands-on training for laboratory, operator, and maintenance staff.
- Analyser service and repair facility.
Calibration Services and Performance Evaluations:
- On site calibration using certified test media.
- IAS is a partner of CAC Gas and Instrumentation and can specify and supply service and calibration gases. www.cacgas.com.au
- ISO 10723 performance evaluation for custody transfer analysers in conjunction with Effectech UK. www.effectech.co.uk