Let IAS manage your next analyser system
We are not aligned with any particular analyser vendor and have successfully completed many sampling and analysis projects in a wide range of plants. Key elements may include:
- Assistance to the client to define the analysis requirements.
- Site visit to gather information on configuration and equipment location options.
- Design assistance to generate a practical system design (for client review).
- Generation of detailed design and QA documentation for the analyser system.
- Selection of appropriate pressure-rated and hazardous area certified parts.
- Procurement of parts and construction of equipment (usually off-site).
- Quality and witness function testing of completed system at IAS production facility.
- Installation assistance and/or provision of site labour.
- Commissioning and performance verification.
- Integration assistance of analyser communications with plant DCS.
- Spare parts, routine maintenance and troubleshooting support.
- Training for analyser technicians
- Technical assistance may be offered on a lump sum basis or capped ‘do-and-charge’.
IAS is in partnership with CAC Gas & Instrumentation for all of your calibration and service gas requirements.
- Engineering / management resource
- Project development
- Process analysis surveys
- Write analyser specifications
- Review analyser options
- Prepare analyser / process data sheets
- Engineering detailed design
- Components specification
- Specification of calibration and analyser support gases
- Preparation of Hazardous Area Dossier
- On site design review & HAZOP meetings
- Civil engineering design (concrete slabs etc.)
- Project management
- Engineering design/drafting
- Documentation co-ordination
- Co-ordinate equipment delivery with site construction requirements
Design / Manufacture / Integration:
- Transportable analyser houses – brick, steel sandwiched foam, etc
- Transportable steel shelters or free standing frames
- Outside air stacks (including free-standing type) for purge / pressurisation systems
- Ex de air conditioning systems, Ex de sample recovery systems, Ex de sample cooling systems and Ex de analyser coolant circulation systems
- Primary and/or secondary sample conditioning systems
- Analyser house environment monitoring & safety shutdown systems
- Integration of analysers, sample handling, air conditioning, purge / pressurisation, utilities, lighting, alarms, & communications in accordance with all current Standards Australia and IEC Codes.
- Gas bottle racks
- Specify and/or supply of zero, span, carrier, fuel gases
- Supply and install support gas regulators etc
- Design & manufacture of Custody Transfer Metering systems
The client may have appropriate resources for the installation of the system or IAS may perform this work. Alternatively IAS may provide client assistance where appropriate.
- Deliver, off-load & install the analyser system.
- Modification of process pipework to install sample tie-ins, probes etc.
- Install sample and services tubing / piping for analyser equipment.
- Install power and signal cabling.
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning, site acceptance testing, start-up and hand-over
- Perform on-line results correlation with laboratory analysers
- Training: structured for classrooms and/or hands-on training for laboratory, operator, and maintenance staff.
- Supply duty-of-care and/or routine maintenance
- Spare parts stock recommendations
- Availability of IAS analyser repair facility